Behind the rough-and-tumble cops on the streets getting it done, there's "The Other Guys." Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell play detectives in this buddy cop comedy, who are relegated to desk jobs but long for some action. It opens in theaters Aug. 6.
Watch the hilarious trailer!
- Versatile actor Gerard Butler recreates a memorable Michael Jackson "mistake."
- "Sex and the City" protagonist Carrie Bradshaw's adolescent dreams will be exposed!
- Nick Jonas' solo act has booked their first gig, courtesy of the Grammys.
- Leighton Meester shows her raunchier side in leather and lace.
- Forbes magazine thinks Will Ferrell deserves a pay cut.
- When you're married to David Beckham, you choose sex over sleep.
Will Ferrell has conquered the box office before, but can he conquer a T.Rex?! Ferrell and co-stars Anna Friel from "Pushing Daisies" and Danny McBride of "Eastbound & Down" try their best to make it out of "Land of the Lost" alive -- and they're cracking jokes the entire time!
Will Ferrell goes head-to-head with a T.rex, monkey people and a giant crab in the alternate universe of "Land of the Lost," but can the funnyman survive the arctic tundra? Will and "Man vs. Wild's" Bear Grylls have set out to conquer the wilderness!
"Men vs. Wild" premieres Tuesday, June 2 on the Discovery Channel.
Last night on "Saturday Night Live Update Thursday" Will Ferrell joined in on the funny, returning to play President George W. Bush. Tina Fey couldn't help but make another appearance as Gov. Palin.
Ferrell referred to the 2008 election as "a very important election between two very qualified candidates; the hot lady and the Tiger Woods guy." "President Bush" was making a television appearance to endorse the McCain-Palin campaign. "Palin" walked into the oval office and said, "John McCain and I have been so busy traveling around this great country of ours ... doin' a lil' shoppin'!"
Darrell Hammond as John McCain reluctantly stopped by to hear the President's endorsement.