It sounds too crazy to be true, but it is! Former convict Mary Kay Letourneau hosted a "Hot for Teacher" party with victim/hubby Vili Fualaau as the DJ!
The former schoolteacher was sentenced to seven years in prison for statutory rape of a then 13-year-old Fualaau. Mary Kay, 47, is now married to Villi, 26, and the couple have two children.
The two hosted the party at Seattle's Fuel Sports Eats & Beats with a five-dollar admission charge. Minors were not admitted.
- ‘Bachelorette’ Nick Viall: ‘I Said What I Had to Say’
- ‘True Blood’ Star Anna Camp Dishes on Series Finale, Making 'Pitch Perfect 2'
- Who Are Hollywood’s Most Eligible Bachelorettes?
- Lady Gaga’s Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ‘Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall’s Bedroom Confession