It sounds too crazy to be true, but it is! Former convict Mary Kay Letourneau hosted a "Hot for Teacher" party with victim/hubby Vili Fualaau as the DJ!
The former schoolteacher was sentenced to seven years in prison for statutory rape of a then 13-year-old Fualaau. Mary Kay, 47, is now married to Villi, 26, and the couple have two children.
The two hosted the party at Seattle's Fuel Sports Eats & Beats with a five-dollar admission charge. Minors were not admitted.
- Blake Shelton's Plans for the Holidays and the Bizarre Gift He's Getting Adam Levine
- Danica Patrick on Paul Walker’s Death: ‘It Feels a Little Bit Too Close to Home’
- LL Cool J Gives a Preview to the Grammy Nominations Concert
- How Well Do They Know Each Other? Kathy Griffin and Jane Lynch Take Our BFF Quiz!
- Video! World Famous Psychic Answers Celebs' Burning Questions