“Expendables” star Sylvester Stallone is as much an action hero today as he was in his Rocky youth. As July’s Dujour magazine cover boy, Stallone talks about his life and career… read the interview!
Check out this clip with Arnold Schwarzenegger!
“Escape Plan” opens October 18.
Actor Harrison Ford is stepping in to play a new character in "The Expendables 3," replacing Bruce Willis, who will not appear in the third installment.
Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger are teaming up on the silver screen again, this time as convicts trying to break out of an inescapable "tomb." Summit released the first trailer for "Escape Plan" Friday morning.
The duo, last seen in "Expendables 2," must find a way to escape from a high-security facility and have their revenge. Something tells us they will.
Stallone sat down with “Extra’s” Renee Bargh and talked about how he continues to play very physical roles, even at 66 years old, and how he thinks Arnold Schwarzenegger is also still pretty “tough.”
Could “Extra” host Mario Lopez be the next ripped star to join the “Expendables” franchise? Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger would like to think so.Lopez caught up with the action heroes at the “Expendables 2” premiere, where he told the duo “I think you need a Latin Expendable.”
Sage Stallone, 36, died last month at his Los Angeles home. The cause of death has yet to be determined.
Sitting with his “Expendables 2” co-stars, Stallone told ABC News reporter Cecilia Vega, "It's tough. It's very tough… it's a horrible situation."
Watch the interview.
Sylvester Stallone mourned the loss of his son Sage on Saturday at a private funeral in Brentwood, CA. Family and friends, including Sly’s wife Jennifer Flavin and brother Frank, gathered with the actor at St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church for the service.