"Contagion's" Matt Damon, 40, is the proud father of four daughters, and when asked by "Extra's" Jerry Penacoli if he would consider trying again for a boy, Damon replied he was "done," adding, "We're closing the shop. That's a wrap. Our life is full. I want to know our kids' names."
The actor commented on his pal Brad Pitt and the Brangelina brood, saying, "I honestly don't know how they do it. They seem to do it so effortlessly. I'm sure they're cloning themselves."
- Benji Madden Plays Coy About Vacation Pics with GF Cameron Diaz
- ‘Bachelorette’ Nick Viall: ‘I Said What I Had to Say’
- ‘True Blood’ Star Anna Camp Dishes on Series Finale, Making 'Pitch Perfect 2'
- Who Are Hollywood’s Most Eligible Bachelorettes?
- Lady Gaga’s Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter