"Contagion's" Matt Damon, 40, is the proud father of four daughters, and when asked by "Extra's" Jerry Penacoli if he would consider trying again for a boy, Damon replied he was "done," adding, "We're closing the shop. That's a wrap. Our life is full. I want to know our kids' names."
The actor commented on his pal Brad Pitt and the Brangelina brood, saying, "I honestly don't know how they do it. They seem to do it so effortlessly. I'm sure they're cloning themselves."
- LeAnn Rimes Addresses Wild Rumors About Faking a Pregnancy, and More
- New YouTube Series! Chuey Martinez's Quinceañera Fashion Show Go Off the Rails!
- Mario Lopez Samples Yummy Steak Tacos
- Blake Shelton's Plans for the Holidays and the Bizarre Gift He's Getting Adam Levine
- Danica Patrick on Paul Walker’s Death: ‘It Feels a Little Bit Too Close to Home’