"Contagion's" Matt Damon, 40, is the proud father of four daughters, and when asked by "Extra's" Jerry Penacoli if he would consider trying again for a boy, Damon replied he was "done," adding, "We're closing the shop. That's a wrap. Our life is full. I want to know our kids' names."
The actor commented on his pal Brad Pitt and the Brangelina brood, saying, "I honestly don't know how they do it. They seem to do it so effortlessly. I'm sure they're cloning themselves."
- LeAnn Rimes Reveals Eddie Cibrian’s Children Asked About Their Affair
- ‘RHONY’ Star Aviva Drescher Explains Why She Threw Her Prosthetic Leg
- Tori Spelling Says She and Dean McDermott Are ‘Working Toward a Positive Outcome’
- Demi Lovato Dishes on Raw Diet, and Pizza with President Obama
- Cindy Rocker: The Designer Who Furnished Steven Tyler's 'Idol' Love Shack