Singer Stacy Francis, a contestant on "The X Factor" last year, spoke with "Extra" about the rumors she was in involved in a scuffle with Whitney Houston, two days before the superstar's death.
Houston spent Thursday at Tru Nightclub in Hollywood with friends, where Francis said she had words with the "I Will Always Love You" singer.
- ‘RHONY’ Star Aviva Drescher Explains Why She Threw Her Prosthetic Leg
- Tori Spelling Says She and Dean McDermott Are ‘Working Toward a Positive Outcome’
- Demi Lovato Dishes on Raw Diet, and Pizza with President Obama
- Cindy Rocker: The Designer Who Furnished Steven Tyler's 'Idol' Love Shack
- Vin Diesel Says It Was ‘Surreal’ Working with Paul Walker’s Brothers on ‘Fast & Furious 7’