UFC contender Rampage Jackson admits he didn't bring his "A" game to his recent fight against Rashad Evans, in which he lost in three rounds -- partly because of the pressure from his new movie "The A-Team."
"This fight was like so much pressure," Rampage told "Extra's" Terri Seymour. "I never had this much pressure because the movie was coming out. I really wanted to beat [Evans]. I really wanted to beat him."
- 1Hollywood Reacts to James Gandolfini’s Death
- 2‘Sopranos’ Star James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- 3Extra Scoop: Author Reveals Director for ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Movie
- 4Wild Video! Paris Jackson Claims Nanny Would Sneak Into Michael’s Bed
- 5Kate Middleton’s Baby and Birth Details: Gender to Remain a Surprise