UFC contender Rampage Jackson admits he didn't bring his "A" game to his recent fight against Rashad Evans, in which he lost in three rounds -- partly because of the pressure from his new movie "The A-Team."
"This fight was like so much pressure," Rampage told "Extra's" Terri Seymour. "I never had this much pressure because the movie was coming out. I really wanted to beat [Evans]. I really wanted to beat him."
- Taylor Kinney Calls GF Lady Gaga a ‘Little Chipmunk’ After Oral Surgery
- LL Cool J's Wife Simone I. Smith Shows Us Her Jewelry Line
- Paul Wesley Pulls Double Duty on ‘Vampire Diaries’
- Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Heather Abbott Reunites with Rescuers
- Lake Bell on Her Sexy Esquire Cover: ‘It’s Pretty Damn Cool’