"Extra" is talking to Heidi Klum about her brand new baby, her new fashion show and Valentine's Day.
Klum tells "Extra" that newborn daughter Lou is "great," but she doesn't want to leave mama's side. "I mean it's a little bit hard because she's very attached to me still. She doesn't drink from the bottle," Klum confessed. "That's a little bit of an issue right now!"
Klum continues to stay busy and is participating in The Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection Fashion Show on Feb. 11.
"It's my third year I'm doing this and we get all these amazing women together," Klum says. At the show, women wear one-of-a-kind red dresses designed by America's top designers and raise awareness for women's heart health.
The supermodel mogul also revealed she will be apart from hubby Seal for Valentine's Day this year. "I'm not going to be with him, I'm going to be in New York for fashion week," she says.
Klum says she's making it up to her husband of four years with a homemade package.
A day before their one-year anniversary, Josh Duhamel and Fergie renewed their wedding vows -- and Josh tells "Extra" about his romantic surprise!
At Sunday's press junket for the comedy "When in Rome," Duhamel, 37, said Fergie, 34, had once mentioned how nice it was that Seal and Heidi Klum renewed their wedding vows.
"She didn't think I remembered that she said that," Duhamel dished, and he planned a luxurious Santa Barbara getaway with his wife. "It was fun," he added.
Heidi Klum is dreaming of -- and living -- a white Christmas.
Klum, 36, and husband Seal, 46, flew to Aspen, Colorado for fun in the snow with their four children. The singer sipped on coffee and stayed with baby Lou while Heidi hit the ice with kids Leni, 5, Henry, 4, and Johan, 2, to teach the kiddies how to ice skate.
Each of the children was strapped with an adorable animal-print helmet.
Seal recently told Britain's Closer magazine that seeing snow is a family priority during the holidays.
"We always try to have a white Christmas each year, so we're going to go to the snow," Seal says. "We'll rent a house in whatever resort we go to, and it's guaranteed to be very noisy. Heidi dresses everyone up on Christmas Eve and they open their presents. It's great fun."
The singer added that his wife, who gave birth to Lou in October, has turned down "so many jobs" to stay at home with her family. "Heidi's done a couple of things since Lou was born, but she's not working until January. You have to put your foot down come Christmastime."
Lou Sulola Samuel is ready for her close-up.
Lou, six weeks, is the first biological daughter for Heidi Klum and Seal. Big sister Leni is Heidi's daughter from a previous relationship. Klum, 36, gave birth to Lou on October 9.
Seal, 46, posted photos of his little girl on his website at www.Seal.com. In the family portraits, baby Lou is shown with her mother, her father, and in one shot she's surrounded by her three older siblings -- Leni, 5, Henry, 4 and Johan, 3.
Heidi showed off her amazing post-baby body at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, filmed on November 19.
Heidi Klum is officially Heidi Samuel.
On Friday, a Los Angeles commissioner approved Klum's request to adopt husband Seal's last name.
Klum and Seal (his full name is Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel) tied the knot in May 2005. The couple have two sons, Henry, 3, and Johan, 2, and newborn daughter Lou. Seal is the adoptive father of Klum's daughter Leni, 5.
There is no word if she will also change her name professionally.
She's got legs!
Just three weeks after welcoming daughter Lou, Heidi Klum showed off her slim stems in thigh-high boots at her 10th annual Halloween party.
The mom of four and husband Seal dressed up as crows in elaborate, all-black and feathered costumes for the SKYY-sponsored fete, held in Los Angeles.
This isn't the first time Klum's body has bounced back so quickly after having a baby.
She hit the Victoria's Secret runway in a jewel-encrusted bikini just weeks after welcoming son Henry, 4.
It's no secret that Heidi Klum loves Halloween, so the supermodel is sharing makeup tips and costume ideas with MSN.com!
1. Sexy cat: You can make a cat costume yourself with a few things. Get a leotard and some fabric paint. Then you can paint cat patterns right onto the leotard to make it more interesting. Buy a dog collar with a tag and put a fun message on it. For example, when I was a cat in 2007, I put "If lost, please return to Seal." You can also buy cat ears and a fake tail that can be attached with a few stitches or a safety pin. Add in some sexy high heels or boots. Really go for it and paint your face like a sexy city cat. Don't forget the whiskers!
2. Vampire: I love wearing fangs! Especially when they have blood dripping down them. If you really want good fangs, think ahead and ask your dentist if he can make you some. That's what I did and they fit your teeth perfectly! I take good care of them so I can wear them year after year. Also, play with changing your look. If you are blond, go and get a great black wig. It's good to invest in one amazing element of your costume. Wigs, especially, make a difference! It also helps you get into character.
3. Bumble Bee: I think someone who wears a bumble bee costume has a good sense of humor. Get a yellow and black striped shirt and tights and squeeze yourself into some black little hot pants. Since you're wearing tights, it's okay to go super short on the hot pants! Add some super high heels. Next, buy little yellow round bumble bee wings and get antennas with yellow balls that bounce around when you move. Get super long black fake lashes and start your makeup early enough so you have time to put them on! It's not easy even for me! When you put the glue on the strip of lashes, let the glue dry a bit. When you do that and place them on your lash line, they don't slide around as much and will place easier. Maybe add some sparkles around your eyes. I'm always about great makeup and sparkles -- they make the look fun and special.
4. Bride of Frankenstein: Make sure you don't look like a real bride because that's boring! Plus, it will scare off some guys! You can singe the veil a little bit and rip the dress so you really look like you come from the dead. Make it look old and dirty with some black, brown and grey paint. Stay pretty but a bit scary and white in the face. Put on lots of lashes and mascara! When you're adding the mascara and it's still wet, blink your eyes really hard so you smudge it all around your eyes. It's really effective! It's also cool to add some grey or white contact lenses. You can find amazing dresses and veils at thrift shops. The amazing thing about creating your own costume is that you can be sure no one else has the same!
5. Angel: I have seen some really great Victoria's Secret Angel costumes over the years! If you feel good in your body and want to show it off, GO FOR IT! Lingerie, wings and long angelic hair make the look. And don't forget the heels! Get body glimmer for your entire body. Wear lots of lashes and add fairy dust around your eyes and on top of your cheeks.
"Basically, my one piece of advice is: really go for it," Klum tells MSN.com. For five more costume ideas from Klum, go to MSN.com.
Check out our Hollywood Halloween gallery for more celeb costumes!
Heidi Klum and hubby Seal welcomed their fourth child, a girl, Lou Samuel, on October 9 in Los Angeles.
The proud papa of Johan, 2, Henry, 4, and Leni, 5, released a statement Monday night regarding the birth of his newest little one. Seal writes, "It's difficult to imagine loving another child as much as you love your existing children. Anyone who has a family will tell you this. Where will one find that extra love? If you love your existing children with all of your heart, how then can one possibly find more heart with which to love another?"
"On Friday, Oct. 9, 2009, at 7:46 p.m., the answer to this question came in the form of our fourth child and second daughter," he continued. "Lou Sulola Samuel was born, and from the moment she looked into both of our eyes, it was endless love at first sight. She is beautiful beyond words and we are happy that she chose us to watch her grow over the coming years."
In addition to welcoming her second daughter, Klum recently applied to legally change her last name to Seal's last name, "Samuel." The couple tied the knot in 2005.