Weeks before Demi Moore was rushed to an L.A. hospital Monday night, reportedly for substance abuse, the newly single actress was spotted partying in Hollywood with her 23-year-old daughter, Rumer Willis.
According to People, Moore arrived to the Roosevelt Hotel with Rumer and her friends. An onlooker revealed, "When she first arrived, she kept to herself... but she started loosening up and getting into party mode. She seemed really happy to be out with her daughter's friends."
- ‘Bachelorette’ Nick Viall: ‘I Said What I Had to Say’
- ‘True Blood’ Star Anna Camp Dishes on Series Finale, Making 'Pitch Perfect 2'
- Who Are Hollywood’s Most Eligible Bachelorettes?
- Lady Gaga’s Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ‘Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall’s Bedroom Confession