Following rumors that the Jersey gang might not be back for another season, MTV confirmed Monday that all seven castmates, plus a baby bump, will be returning to the Shore House. Filming is set to begin in summer 2012, accompanying Snooki's final stages of pregnancy.
"While things will definitely be a little different this time when they hit the boardwalk, their trademark hilarity and family dysfunction will remain the same," stated MTV.
- Comic-Con 2014: Michael Douglas & Paul Rudd Talk ‘Ant-Man’ Costume
- Justin Bieber: ‘I’m Not Worried About What the Media Has to Say’
- 'Extra' Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Elvis Duran and the Morning Show'
- Paris Hilton Opens Up About Jeremy Jackson Altercation
- LeAnn Rimes Reveals Eddie Cibrian’s Children Asked About Their Affair