Following rumors that the Jersey gang might not be back for another season, MTV confirmed Monday that all seven castmates, plus a baby bump, will be returning to the Shore House. Filming is set to begin in summer 2012, accompanying Snooki's final stages of pregnancy.
"While things will definitely be a little different this time when they hit the boardwalk, their trademark hilarity and family dysfunction will remain the same," stated MTV.
- ‘RHONY’ Star Aviva Drescher Explains Why She Threw Her Prosthetic Leg
- Tori Spelling Says She and Dean McDermott Are ‘Working Toward a Positive Outcome’
- Demi Lovato Dishes on Raw Diet, and Pizza with President Obama
- Cindy Rocker: The Designer Who Furnished Steven Tyler's 'Idol' Love Shack
- Vin Diesel Says It Was ‘Surreal’ Working with Paul Walker’s Brothers on ‘Fast & Furious 7’