Following in the famous footsteps of Bette Midler, Jacqueline Kennedy Onasis and Vanna White - who all filed lawsuits against brands using their look-alikes in advertisements, Kim Kardashian is suing clothing company Old Navy for $20 million.
The 30-year-old reality starlet believes the bargain brand intentionally featured a model, who could probably pass for a fifth Kardashian sister, in one of their commercials.
- 'Extra' Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Elvis Duran and the Morning Show'
- Paris Hilton Opens Up About Jeremy Jackson Altercation
- LeAnn Rimes Reveals Eddie Cibrian’s Children Asked About Their Affair
- ‘RHONY’ Star Aviva Drescher Explains Why She Threw Her Prosthetic Leg
- Tori Spelling Says She and Dean McDermott Are ‘Working Toward a Positive Outcome’