Following in the famous footsteps of Bette Midler, Jacqueline Kennedy Onasis and Vanna White - who all filed lawsuits against brands using their look-alikes in advertisements, Kim Kardashian is suing clothing company Old Navy for $20 million.
The 30-year-old reality starlet believes the bargain brand intentionally featured a model, who could probably pass for a fifth Kardashian sister, in one of their commercials.
- ‘RHONY’ Star Aviva Drescher Explains Why She Threw Her Prosthetic Leg
- Tori Spelling Says She and Dean McDermott Are ‘Working Toward a Positive Outcome’
- Demi Lovato Dishes on Raw Diet, and Pizza with President Obama
- Cindy Rocker: The Designer Who Furnished Steven Tyler's 'Idol' Love Shack
- Vin Diesel Says It Was ‘Surreal’ Working with Paul Walker’s Brothers on ‘Fast & Furious 7’