Following in the famous footsteps of Bette Midler, Jacqueline Kennedy Onasis and Vanna White - who all filed lawsuits against brands using their look-alikes in advertisements, Kim Kardashian is suing clothing company Old Navy for $20 million.
The 30-year-old reality starlet believes the bargain brand intentionally featured a model, who could probably pass for a fifth Kardashian sister, in one of their commercials.
- Mariah Carey on Creating Christmas Traditions for Her Twins
- Star Real Estate: Celebs Put Malibu Mansions on the Market
- LeAnn Rimes Addresses Wild Rumors About Faking a Pregnancy, and More
- New YouTube Series! Chuey Martinez's Quinceañera Fashion Show Go Off the Rails!
- Mario Lopez Samples Yummy Steak Tacos