Singer Christina Aguilera was arrested at 2:45 AM today in West Hollywood for public intoxication. Her boyfriend, Matthew Rutler, who was behind the wheel, was also cuffed for driving under the influence.
Aguilera was charged at West Hollywood Sheriff's substation for a misdemeanor. The booking report said the singer was listed at 5'2 and 100 pounds. Rutler's bail was set at $30,000.
- Taylor Kinney Calls GF Lady Gaga a ‘Little Chipmunk’ After Oral Surgery
- LL Cool J's Wife Simone I. Smith Shows Us Her Jewelry Line
- Paul Wesley Pulls Double Duty on ‘Vampire Diaries’
- Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Heather Abbott Reunites with Rescuers
- Lake Bell on Her Sexy Esquire Cover: ‘It’s Pretty Damn Cool’