Singer Christina Aguilera was arrested at 2:45 AM today in West Hollywood for public intoxication. Her boyfriend, Matthew Rutler, who was behind the wheel, was also cuffed for driving under the influence.
Aguilera was charged at West Hollywood Sheriff's substation for a misdemeanor. The booking report said the singer was listed at 5'2 and 100 pounds. Rutler's bail was set at $30,000.
- LL Cool J Gives a Preview to the Grammy Nominations Concert
- How Well Do They Know Each Other? Kathy Griffin and Jane Lynch Take Our BFF Quiz!
- Video! World Famous Psychic Answers Celebs' Burning Questions
- Exclusive Video! Kim Kardashian’s Tips for the Perfect Selfie
- Chaz Bono’s Weight-Loss Transformation: ‘I Feel Really Good’