Singer Christina Aguilera was arrested at 2:45 AM today in West Hollywood for public intoxication. Her boyfriend, Matthew Rutler, who was behind the wheel, was also cuffed for driving under the influence.
Aguilera was charged at West Hollywood Sheriff's substation for a misdemeanor. The booking report said the singer was listed at 5'2 and 100 pounds. Rutler's bail was set at $30,000.
- Demi Lovato Dishes on Raw Diet, and Pizza with President Obama
- Cindy Rocker: The Designer Who Furnished Steven Tyler's 'Idol' Love Shack
- Vin Diesel Says It Was ‘Surreal’ Working with Paul Walker’s Brothers on ‘Fast & Furious 7’
- Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals the Key to Her Long-Lasting Marriage
- Jason Mraz on Making His New Album 'Yes!' and His Tour Plans