Singer Christina Aguilera was arrested at 2:45 AM today in West Hollywood for public intoxication. Her boyfriend, Matthew Rutler, who was behind the wheel, was also cuffed for driving under the influence.
Aguilera was charged at West Hollywood Sheriff's substation for a misdemeanor. The booking report said the singer was listed at 5'2 and 100 pounds. Rutler's bail was set at $30,000.
- ‘Bachelorette’ Nick Viall: ‘I Said What I Had to Say’
- ‘True Blood’ Star Anna Camp Dishes on Series Finale, Making 'Pitch Perfect 2'
- Who Are Hollywood’s Most Eligible Bachelorettes?
- Lady Gaga’s Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ‘Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall’s Bedroom Confession