It sounds too crazy to be true, but it is! Former convict Mary Kay Letourneau hosted a "Hot for Teacher" party with victim/hubby Vili Fualaau as the DJ!
The former schoolteacher was sentenced to seven years in prison for statutory rape of a then 13-year-old Fualaau. Mary Kay, 47, is now married to Villi, 26, and the couple have two children.
The two hosted the party at Seattle's Fuel Sports Eats & Beats with a five-dollar admission charge. Minors were not admitted.
- Paris Hilton Opens Up About Jeremy Jackson Altercation
- LeAnn Rimes Reveals Eddie Cibrian’s Children Asked About Their Affair
- ‘RHONY’ Star Aviva Drescher Explains Why She Threw Her Prosthetic Leg
- Tori Spelling Says She and Dean McDermott Are ‘Working Toward a Positive Outcome’
- Demi Lovato Dishes on Raw Diet, and Pizza with President Obama