It sounds too crazy to be true, but it is! Former convict Mary Kay Letourneau hosted a "Hot for Teacher" party with victim/hubby Vili Fualaau as the DJ!
The former schoolteacher was sentenced to seven years in prison for statutory rape of a then 13-year-old Fualaau. Mary Kay, 47, is now married to Villi, 26, and the couple have two children.
The two hosted the party at Seattle's Fuel Sports Eats & Beats with a five-dollar admission charge. Minors were not admitted.
- 1Hollywood Reacts to James Gandolfini’s Death
- 2‘Sopranos’ Star James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- 3Extra Scoop: Author Reveals Director for ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Movie
- 4Wild Video! Paris Jackson Claims Nanny Would Sneak Into Michael’s Bed
- 5Kate Middleton’s Baby and Birth Details: Gender to Remain a Surprise