Scarlett Johansson can sing! Especially while barely clad.
The blonde bombshell teams up with Lulu Gainsbourg for a sultry rendition of the 1968 hit, "Bonnie and Clyde," which features champagne brand Moet & Chandon. (Johansson has been the celebrity face of the bubbly since 2009.)
The song is in part a tribute album Lulu is putting together in honor of his late father, singer/songwriter Serge Gainsbourg who passed away in 1991, titled, "From Gainsbourg to Lulu."
- Cindy Rocker: The Designer Who Furnished Steven Tyler's 'Idol' Love Shack
- Vin Diesel Says It Was ‘Surreal’ Working with Paul Walker’s Brothers on ‘Fast & Furious 7’
- Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals the Key to Her Long-Lasting Marriage
- Jason Mraz on Making His New Album 'Yes!' and His Tour Plans
- Karrueche Tran Thought BF Chris Brown’s ESPYs Skit Was ‘Hilarious’