Scarlett Johansson can sing! Especially while barely clad.
The blonde bombshell teams up with Lulu Gainsbourg for a sultry rendition of the 1968 hit, "Bonnie and Clyde," which features champagne brand Moet & Chandon. (Johansson has been the celebrity face of the bubbly since 2009.)
The song is in part a tribute album Lulu is putting together in honor of his late father, singer/songwriter Serge Gainsbourg who passed away in 1991, titled, "From Gainsbourg to Lulu."
- ‘Million Dollar Listing’ Boys Josh Altman and Josh Flagg Preview Season 7
- Ariana Grande Talks New Album and Working with Big Sean
- Mario Lopez Loves His Seafood!
- Will There Be an ‘Expendables 4’? Star Dolph Lundgren and Randy Couture Weigh In
- Who Made Robin Williams Laugh? His Comic Heroes and Other Facts