Scarlett Johansson can sing! Especially while barely clad.
The blonde bombshell teams up with Lulu Gainsbourg for a sultry rendition of the 1968 hit, "Bonnie and Clyde," which features champagne brand Moet & Chandon. (Johansson has been the celebrity face of the bubbly since 2009.)
The song is in part a tribute album Lulu is putting together in honor of his late father, singer/songwriter Serge Gainsbourg who passed away in 1991, titled, "From Gainsbourg to Lulu."
- 'Extra' Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Elvis Duran and the Morning Show'
- Paris Hilton Opens Up About Jeremy Jackson Altercation
- LeAnn Rimes Reveals Eddie Cibrian’s Children Asked About Their Affair
- ‘RHONY’ Star Aviva Drescher Explains Why She Threw Her Prosthetic Leg
- Tori Spelling Says She and Dean McDermott Are ‘Working Toward a Positive Outcome’