Scarlett Johansson can sing! Especially while barely clad.
The blonde bombshell teams up with Lulu Gainsbourg for a sultry rendition of the 1968 hit, "Bonnie and Clyde," which features champagne brand Moet & Chandon. (Johansson has been the celebrity face of the bubbly since 2009.)
The song is in part a tribute album Lulu is putting together in honor of his late father, singer/songwriter Serge Gainsbourg who passed away in 1991, titled, "From Gainsbourg to Lulu."
- Blake Shelton's Plans for the Holidays and the Bizarre Gift He's Getting Adam Levine
- Danica Patrick on Paul Walker’s Death: ‘It Feels a Little Bit Too Close to Home’
- LL Cool J Gives a Preview to the Grammy Nominations Concert
- How Well Do They Know Each Other? Kathy Griffin and Jane Lynch Take Our BFF Quiz!
- Video! World Famous Psychic Answers Celebs' Burning Questions