Scarlett Johansson can sing! Especially while barely clad.
The blonde bombshell teams up with Lulu Gainsbourg for a sultry rendition of the 1968 hit, "Bonnie and Clyde," which features champagne brand Moet & Chandon. (Johansson has been the celebrity face of the bubbly since 2009.)
The song is in part a tribute album Lulu is putting together in honor of his late father, singer/songwriter Serge Gainsbourg who passed away in 1991, titled, "From Gainsbourg to Lulu."
- Taylor Kinney Calls GF Lady Gaga a ‘Little Chipmunk’ After Oral Surgery
- LL Cool J's Wife Simone I. Smith Shows Us Her Jewelry Line
- Paul Wesley Pulls Double Duty on ‘Vampire Diaries’
- Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Heather Abbott Reunites with Rescuers
- Lake Bell on Her Sexy Esquire Cover: ‘It’s Pretty Damn Cool’