January 08, 2014 Movies
“Sex and the City” fans will be pleased to hear that Sarah Jessica Parker is on board with the idea of a third movie, if the timing works out.told InStyle. "But timing is a peculiar thing. It isn’t a decision that can wait forever. I don’t want to have to wear muumuus!"
As Seen On Extra
- ‘Bachelorette’ Nick Viall: ‘I Said What I Had to Say’
- ‘True Blood’ Star Anna Camp Dishes on Series Finale, Making 'Pitch Perfect 2'
- Who Are Hollywood’s Most Eligible Bachelorettes?
- Lady Gaga’s Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ‘Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall’s Bedroom Confession