Two of the hottest men in Hollywood are going head-to-head to play musician Jeff Buckley in the biopic.
BlackBook reports "New Moon's" ferocious lover Robert Pattinson and "Milk" star turned Columbia grad student James Franco are both vying for the Buckley role.
Buckley, the son of singer Tim Buckley, gained popularity in the early '90s and died tragically in a 1997 accidental drowning in Memphis at age 30.
- ‘RHONY’ Star Aviva Drescher Explains Why She Threw Her Prosthetic Leg
- Tori Spelling Says She and Dean McDermott Are ‘Working Toward a Positive Outcome’
- Demi Lovato Dishes on Raw Diet, and Pizza with President Obama
- Cindy Rocker: The Designer Who Furnished Steven Tyler's 'Idol' Love Shack
- Vin Diesel Says It Was ‘Surreal’ Working with Paul Walker’s Brothers on ‘Fast & Furious 7’