Two of the hottest men in Hollywood are going head-to-head to play musician Jeff Buckley in the biopic.
BlackBook reports "New Moon's" ferocious lover Robert Pattinson and "Milk" star turned Columbia grad student James Franco are both vying for the Buckley role.
Buckley, the son of singer Tim Buckley, gained popularity in the early '90s and died tragically in a 1997 accidental drowning in Memphis at age 30.
- Taylor Kinney Calls GF Lady Gaga a ‘Little Chipmunk’ After Oral Surgery
- LL Cool J's Wife Simone I. Smith Shows Us Her Jewelry Line
- Paul Wesley Pulls Double Duty on ‘Vampire Diaries’
- Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Heather Abbott Reunites with Rescuers
- Lake Bell on Her Sexy Esquire Cover: ‘It’s Pretty Damn Cool’