Two of the hottest men in Hollywood are going head-to-head to play musician Jeff Buckley in the biopic.
BlackBook reports "New Moon's" ferocious lover Robert Pattinson and "Milk" star turned Columbia grad student James Franco are both vying for the Buckley role.
Buckley, the son of singer Tim Buckley, gained popularity in the early '90s and died tragically in a 1997 accidental drowning in Memphis at age 30.
- Video! World Famous Psychic Answers Celebs' Burning Questions
- Exclusive Video! Kim Kardashian’s Tips for the Perfect Selfie
- Chaz Bono’s Weight-Loss Transformation: ‘I Feel Really Good’
- Christina Aguilera’s Tips for Slimming Down: ‘Laughter, Happiness… and Yoga’
- One Direction Mania! The Boys Dishing on Dating Rumors