Two of the hottest men in Hollywood are going head-to-head to play musician Jeff Buckley in the biopic.
BlackBook reports "New Moon's" ferocious lover Robert Pattinson and "Milk" star turned Columbia grad student James Franco are both vying for the Buckley role.
Buckley, the son of singer Tim Buckley, gained popularity in the early '90s and died tragically in a 1997 accidental drowning in Memphis at age 30.
- ‘Bachelorette’ Nick Viall: ‘I Said What I Had to Say’
- ‘True Blood’ Star Anna Camp Dishes on Series Finale, Making 'Pitch Perfect 2'
- Who Are Hollywood’s Most Eligible Bachelorettes?
- Lady Gaga’s Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ‘Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall’s Bedroom Confession