Talk show host Conan O'Brien says he'd never do what competitor Jay Leno did to him.
In his first interview since being forced off the "Tonight Show," O'Brien speaks with Steve Kroft of "60 Minutes" and tells him, "Leno went and took that show back and I think in a similar situation, if roles had been reversed, I know -- I know me, I wouldn't have done that."
Many are wondering how it came to be that Conan O'Brien chose cable network TBS over FOX as his new late-night home... and the deal at FOX was certainly alluring...
If Coco had chosen FOX, he reportedly would have been guaranteed the job as host the Emmy Awards each year it aired on the network and would have been given primetime specials, including one after the Super Bowl.
"Extra" has confirmed that "American Idol" musical director Rickey Minor is headed for "The Tonight Show."
Eubanks announced on Monday that he would be leaving the show May 28, but his replacement was to be announced on Wednesday's "Tonight Show."
Conan O'Brien kicked-off his live comedy tour, "Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on TV," in Oregon last night, and it's no surprise that it was a hit.
"This is the first time anyone has paid to see me. They've paid me to go away," he joked about NBC giving him a $32-million exit deal.
From his pink leather outfit to his rendition of "I Will Survive," with lyrics aimed directly at NBC, the audience of 2,500 wildly applauded.
O'Brien announced yesterday that he would debut his next show in November on TBS, preceding "Lopez Tonight," which moves to midnight.
Check out video from Conan's live show.
Longtime "Tonight Show" bandleader Kevin Eubanks has officially given his notice to boss, Jay Leno.
Eubanks announced his departure during Monday's taping of the show, saying he was ready for a career change after 18 years, AP reports.
Kevin also said the NBC late-night show has been his "home" for so many years, and that he relished the "wonderful experience" he has had working there.
It's no surprise talk show funnyman Conan O'Brien is ready to set up late-night shop again. The surprise is the well-kept secret: he's launching on TBS.
TBS confirms that serious talks began last week with O'Brien, and they set a deal with him to restart his hosting duties Monday through Thursday at 11 PM ET this November. TBS will shift "Lopez Tonight," starring George Lopez, to the midnight slot.
"When you're addicted, you have to do it every day, and thank God I don't do it everyday ... I like to do it all in one day ... knock it out," Montag said Friday during her appearance on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno."
Montag recently went under the knife, having 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day. Although she admits to wanting a third breast enhancement, she tells Leno it's not possible. "I legally can't right now. The limit is 800cc and I have 700cc... I think I've reached the point [where I can stop]. I think I'm good for awhile. I'm surger-ied out."