This is intense! Guy Fieri and hairstylist Ariel Ramirez got into a punching, kicking and screaming match in San Francisco, and it was all caught on video!In the dramatic video, Guy is sitting inside a black SUV, while Ariel screams and cries outside the vehicle. Throughout the expletive-ridden tirade, Ariel punches Guy through the SUV’s open door, while the celebrity chef kicks him back. Caution… video contains A LOT of swearing.
Successful restaurateur and TV host Guy Fieri reveals three simple rules to follow when dieting:
1. Moderation: "You don't have to eat a whole cheeseburger, just take a piece of the cheeseburger," Fieri advises.
2. Work out: "At least four days of exercise."
3. Awareness: "If you slow it down, eat in courses, your body, mind, stomach will catch up with this full feeling and you won't eat as much."
Being in the food business and constantly surrounded by mouthwatering treats is tempting, but Guy insists, "I don't count my calories. If I'm gonna do it, I'll spend it on really good food... really good bread. I'm not gonna waste it."
"Minute to Win It" game show host Guy Fieri visited The Grove and challenged "Extra" host Mario Lopez in a game against the clock. Check it out!
Watch "Extra's" Mario Lopez, Jon Hamm, Marissa Miller, Jennie Finch, and Andy
Richter showoff their sportier sides out on the field.
"The Food Network's" Guy Fieri schools Mario on how to mix up the J.R. 50/50.
Guy's Winning Cocktail Recipe
- Combine ice, 3 cups vanilla ice cream, a couple of tablespoons of orange juice concentrate, champagne and vodka in a blender.
- Pour and top with whipped cream.
"Extra" is in the kitchen with Katie Lee Joel, Guy Fieri, Rachael Ray and Bobby Flay at the Food and Wine Festival in South Beach -- and these famous foodies are grilling each other in Chef Degrees! Plus, Guy reveals the number one comfort food he can't live without.
"Extra" takes you inside all the hottest Super Bowl parties with insider Guy Fieri, who gives us all the after-party dish. Plus, our surprise pop quiz for the sideline hotties!
Then, President Obama and Sarah Palin, face-to-face for a roast! Inside their top-secret dinner.
Plus, we're sending two Extra Friends to the Grammys!