Courtney Love plans to sue over leaked "confidential" deposition papers filed by her daughter, Francis Bean Cobain. According to the NY Post, the documents alleged Love's drug use, and claimed the family dog and cat died as a result of her drug-induced behavior.
The paperwork was filed in 2009 when Francis was seeking a restraining order against her mom. Love's attorney, James Janowitz, is investigating how website, The Fix, and a new e-book, "Courtney Comes Clean," was able to directly quote statements from the papers.
- Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Heather Abbott Reunites with Rescuers
- Lake Bell on Her Sexy Esquire Cover: ‘It’s Pretty Damn Cool’
- Bob Saget Talks ‘Dirty Daddy’ with ‘Extra’
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Spotted Naked in Gym Locker Room… Awkwardness Ensues
- Johnny Depp Is So Romantic He Wakes Up Amber Heard in the Middle of the Night for…