Courtney Love plans to sue over leaked "confidential" deposition papers filed by her daughter, Francis Bean Cobain. According to the NY Post, the documents alleged Love's drug use, and claimed the family dog and cat died as a result of her drug-induced behavior.
The paperwork was filed in 2009 when Francis was seeking a restraining order against her mom. Love's attorney, James Janowitz, is investigating how website, The Fix, and a new e-book, "Courtney Comes Clean," was able to directly quote statements from the papers.
- Danica Patrick on Paul Walker’s Death: ‘It Feels a Little Bit Too Close to Home’
- LL Cool J Gives a Preview to the Grammy Nominations Concert
- How Well Do They Know Each Other? Kathy Griffin and Jane Lynch Take Our BFF Quiz!
- Video! World Famous Psychic Answers Celebs' Burning Questions
- Exclusive Video! Kim Kardashian’s Tips for the Perfect Selfie