Courtney Love plans to sue over leaked "confidential" deposition papers filed by her daughter, Francis Bean Cobain. According to the NY Post, the documents alleged Love's drug use, and claimed the family dog and cat died as a result of her drug-induced behavior.
The paperwork was filed in 2009 when Francis was seeking a restraining order against her mom. Love's attorney, James Janowitz, is investigating how website, The Fix, and a new e-book, "Courtney Comes Clean," was able to directly quote statements from the papers.
- Taylor Kinney Calls GF Lady Gaga a ‘Little Chipmunk’ After Oral Surgery
- LL Cool J's Wife Simone I. Smith Shows Us Her Jewelry Line
- Paul Wesley Pulls Double Duty on ‘Vampire Diaries’
- Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Heather Abbott Reunites with Rescuers
- Lake Bell on Her Sexy Esquire Cover: ‘It’s Pretty Damn Cool’