May 30, 2014 Movies
Eva Green’s racy “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For” poster is just too darned sexy for the MPAA.told Deadline.com it was banned “for nudity — curve of under breast and dark nipple/areola circle visible through sheer gown.”
As Seen On Extra
- Lady Gaga’s Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ‘Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall’s Bedroom Confession
- How You Can Tighten Up for Swimsuit Weather!
- Comic-Con 2014: Would You Cosplay… and Other Crazy Con Questions!
- Comic-Con 2014: Michael Douglas & Paul Rudd Talk ‘Ant-Man’ Costume