Let the 2010 Emmy Award predictions begin!
Frontrunners "30 Rock" and "Mad Men" are favored to win, according to BytheNumbers.com, but some newbies on the Emmy list could sneak in.
Take "Glee," for example, which snagged an astounding 19 nominations. "I was making several high-pitched noises, which probably alarmed the neighbors," said "Glee's" Chris Colfer to "Extra" when he learned he was nominated in the Supporting Actor in a Comedy category.
- Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Heather Abbott Reunites with Rescuers
- Lake Bell on Her Sexy Esquire Cover: ‘It’s Pretty Damn Cool’
- Bob Saget Talks ‘Dirty Daddy’ with ‘Extra’
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Spotted Naked in Gym Locker Room… Awkwardness Ensues
- Johnny Depp Is So Romantic He Wakes Up Amber Heard in the Middle of the Night for…