Kristen Stewart is currently unemployed, but don't worry, folks, she won't be for long.
The young actress, currently promoting her indie film "The Yellow Handkerchief" with co-star Eddie Redmayne, tells "Extra's" Terri Seymour she's "cool" with not having a job at the moment. She'll return to the "Twilight" set in November to shoot the fourth and final installment, "Breaking Dawn."
- ‘Bachelorette’ Nick Viall: ‘I Said What I Had to Say’
- ‘True Blood’ Star Anna Camp Dishes on Series Finale, Making 'Pitch Perfect 2'
- Who Are Hollywood’s Most Eligible Bachelorettes?
- Lady Gaga’s Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ‘Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall’s Bedroom Confession