Actress Courteney Cox and her husband of 11 years, actor David Arquette, have separated, "Extra" has learned.
Actress Jennifer Aniston is starring with her BFF Courteney Cox in the season 2 premiere of Cox's hit ABC show "Cougar Town," airing Sept. 22.
Aniston is playing a shrink named Bonnie, who has been counseling Cox's character Jules, EW.com reports.
What's an L.A. Lakers championship game without all the Hollywood A-listers in attendance?
"Extra's" Lauren Sanchez was at the NBA Final game between the Lakers and the Celtics, and she chatted with the stars before the game!
Andy Garcia was excited -- and a little tongue-tied. "We're ready to play. I mean, I'm not playing. They're ready to play," he corrected himself.
It doesn't get much hotter than this!
Jennifer Aniston was spotted working on her tan in a brown and pink two-piece bathing suit in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on Friday.
Aniston and pals Courteney Cox, David Arquette and Sheryl Crow escaped the rain in L.A. and are staying at a resort in Cabo to celebrate Jen's 41st birthday on Feb. 11.
People magazine reports Aniston's "The Bounty Hunter" co-star Gerard Butler also flew in to celebrate with the group.
"Cougar Town" star Courteney Cox is ecstatic about her first Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress in a TV Comedy -- and she has dessert plans to celebrate!
"I actually have plans with my girlfriend," Cox, 45, dished to "Extra." "My close friend from 'Friends.'"
That "girlfriend" is her former "Friends" co-star, Jennifer Aniston.
"You and Jennifer will be partying this evening?" asked "Extra's" Terri Seymour while handing over Sprinkles cupcakes.
Said Cox, "I don't know about partying!"
"Well, drinking champagne and eating cupcakes," Seymour added.
"Eating the cupcakes for sure!" laughed Cox.
The show airs Jan. 17. See the full list of nominees.
- After being shut down, Courteney Cox's comedy "Cougar Town" will begin filming again this month.
- Zac Efron wants to be a bad guy.
- Kevin Federline has slimmed down after completing "Celebrity Fit Club" and his ex says his bod will leave people "shocked."
- Miley Cyrus' older bro says he wants to get matching tattoos.
- Jon Gosselin could be ditching his eight kids this year on Thanksgiving.
- There are more digital memories from Bradley Cooper's "The Hangover" adventure in Las Vegas.