Actress Megan Fox graces the cover of the March issue of Manhattan magazine, and although she's known for her beauty, she told the publication, "I was never the pretty girl."
Fox's high school yearbook photo, as posted by the Daily Mail, proves otherwise. The 25-year-old "Transformers" star also told Manhattan magazine that she was, "abrasive, obnoxious" and felt like a "loner" in her adolescence.
- 1Carrie Underwood Donates $1M to Oklahoma Tornado Relief
- 2Amanda Bynes Arrest: Star Denies Bong Toss, Says It Was 'a Vase'
- 3David Hasselhoff Plops Down Nearly $2 Million for New Home
- 4Pic! Gisele Bündchen Shows Off Sister at NYC Event
- 5Frances Bean Cobain Calls Kendall Jenner 'Self Absorbed Idiot' on Twitter