Fans of the popular franchise "Sex and the City" could get a taste of a 20-something-year-old Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda in the film's rumored prequel, based on the beloved friends' early years in New York City.
According to Daily Mail, the top choices for the cast are as follows: Blake Lively as Samantha Jones, Selena Gomez for the part of Charlotte York, Emma Roberts as Miranda Hobbs and newcomer Elizabeth Olsen to portray Carrie Bradshaw. Olsen, 22, is the younger sister of billionaire twins Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen.
- Video! Watch this Wild Quinceañera Fashion Show Go Off the Rails!
- Mario Lopez Samples Yummy Steak Tacos
- Blake Shelton's Plans for the Holidays and the Bizarre Gift He's Getting Adam Levine
- Danica Patrick on Paul Walker’s Death: ‘It Feels a Little Bit Too Close to Home’
- LL Cool J Gives a Preview to the Grammy Nominations Concert