Fans of the popular franchise "Sex and the City" could get a taste of a 20-something-year-old Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda in the film's rumored prequel, based on the beloved friends' early years in New York City.
According to Daily Mail, the top choices for the cast are as follows: Blake Lively as Samantha Jones, Selena Gomez for the part of Charlotte York, Emma Roberts as Miranda Hobbs and newcomer Elizabeth Olsen to portray Carrie Bradshaw. Olsen, 22, is the younger sister of billionaire twins Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen.
- Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Heather Abbott Reunites with Rescuers
- Lake Bell on Her Sexy Esquire Cover: ‘It’s Pretty Damn Cool’
- Bob Saget Talks ‘Dirty Daddy’ with ‘Extra’
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Spotted Naked in Gym Locker Room… Awkwardness Ensues
- Johnny Depp Is So Romantic He Wakes Up Amber Heard in the Middle of the Night for…