Actress Megan Fox graces the cover of the March issue of Manhattan magazine, and although she's known for her beauty, she told the publication, "I was never the pretty girl."
Fox's high school yearbook photo, as posted by the Daily Mail, proves otherwise. The 25-year-old "Transformers" star also told Manhattan magazine that she was, "abrasive, obnoxious" and felt like a "loner" in her adolescence.
- Taylor Kinney Calls GF Lady Gaga a ‘Little Chipmunk’ After Oral Surgery
- LL Cool J's Wife Simone I. Smith Shows Us Her Jewelry Line
- Paul Wesley Pulls Double Duty on ‘Vampire Diaries’
- Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Heather Abbott Reunites with Rescuers
- Lake Bell on Her Sexy Esquire Cover: ‘It’s Pretty Damn Cool’