Former "90210" star Tori Spelling claims she was contacted by Farrah Fawcett during a seance.
The actress spoke with "Extra" at the book signing of her new tome, "uncharted terriTORI," and said she and famed TV medium John Edward tried to contact her late father, Aaron Spelling, who produced "Charlie's Angels." They got Farrah instead. "He was like, I don't know what to say, but Farrah Fawcett is coming through. Does that make sense to you?"
Got a Hot Tip? Contact us now!
- Exclusive: Madonna on Family, Fashion and Feuds
- Will Smith on Making ‘After Earth’ with Son Jaden
- Michael Douglas on Catherine Zeta-Jones: ‘She’s Raring to Go!’
- Denise Richards on Ex Charlie Sheen: ‘We Don’t Have to Hate Each Other’
- Rob Lowe on 'Candelabra': It's Gordon Gecko Making Love to Jason Bourne
Get our daily email newsletter!
See what's next -- from celeb splits to fabulous pics!