Former "90210" star Tori Spelling claims she was contacted by Farrah Fawcett during a seance.
The actress spoke with "Extra" at the book signing of her new tome, "uncharted terriTORI," and said she and famed TV medium John Edward tried to contact her late father, Aaron Spelling, who produced "Charlie's Angels." They got Farrah instead. "He was like, I don't know what to say, but Farrah Fawcett is coming through. Does that make sense to you?"
- 'Extra' Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Elvis Duran and the Morning Show'
- Paris Hilton Opens Up About Jeremy Jackson Altercation
- LeAnn Rimes Reveals Eddie Cibrian’s Children Asked About Their Affair
- ‘RHONY’ Star Aviva Drescher Explains Why She Threw Her Prosthetic Leg
- Tori Spelling Says She and Dean McDermott Are ‘Working Toward a Positive Outcome’