Former "90210" star Tori Spelling claims she was contacted by Farrah Fawcett during a seance.
The actress spoke with "Extra" at the book signing of her new tome, "uncharted terriTORI," and said she and famed TV medium John Edward tried to contact her late father, Aaron Spelling, who produced "Charlie's Angels." They got Farrah instead. "He was like, I don't know what to say, but Farrah Fawcett is coming through. Does that make sense to you?"
- LeAnn Rimes Addresses Wild Rumors About Faking a Pregnancy, and More
- New YouTube Series! Chuey Martinez's Quinceañera Fashion Show Go Off the Rails!
- Mario Lopez Samples Yummy Steak Tacos
- Blake Shelton's Plans for the Holidays and the Bizarre Gift He's Getting Adam Levine
- Danica Patrick on Paul Walker’s Death: ‘It Feels a Little Bit Too Close to Home’