Former "90210" star Tori Spelling claims she was contacted by Farrah Fawcett during a seance.
The actress spoke with "Extra" at the book signing of her new tome, "uncharted terriTORI," and said she and famed TV medium John Edward tried to contact her late father, Aaron Spelling, who produced "Charlie's Angels." They got Farrah instead. "He was like, I don't know what to say, but Farrah Fawcett is coming through. Does that make sense to you?"
- ‘RHONY’ Star Aviva Drescher Explains Why She Threw Her Prosthetic Leg
- Tori Spelling Says She and Dean McDermott Are ‘Working Toward a Positive Outcome’
- Demi Lovato Dishes on Raw Diet, and Pizza with President Obama
- Cindy Rocker: The Designer Who Furnished Steven Tyler's 'Idol' Love Shack
- Vin Diesel Says It Was ‘Surreal’ Working with Paul Walker’s Brothers on ‘Fast & Furious 7’