Daily Link Roundup
November 13, 2009 Daily Link Roundup
- Eva Mendes uses her sexuality to get the roles she wants.
- Sorry Conan and Jimmy, Craig Ferguson is first in late night.
- Celebs love a bargain! Jessica Alba takes her tot to look for shopping sales.
- Alanis Morissette comes clean about struggling with eating disorders.
- Listen up Seacrest, Paula Abdul is sharing stalker tips.
November 12, 2009 Daily Link Roundup
- "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" vamp Ashley Greene is on the front and back covers of Maxim -- and she's eying a "James Bond" role next!
- Cirque du Soleil used The Beatles music for "Love," now Michael Jackson's hits could be the next to inspire a Las Vegas-style show.
- "Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester puts the moves on Robin Thicke in her latest music video.
- "Star Trek" stud Chris Pine has been romantically linked to a new brunette beauty.
- Halle Berry vents about how celebrities don't get any sympathy.
- World Series champ Derek Jeter is making his move from baseball to the big screen.
- Because one soundtrack is never enough! "Glee: The Music, Vol. 2" will feature covers of Kelly Clarkson, John Lennon, the Rolling Stones and more.
November 11, 2009 Daily Link Roundup
- She hasn't performed at the AMAs in a decade, but Whitney Houston will sing her new ballad "I Didn't Know My Own Strength" at the awards this year.
- Rumors are swirling about everyone from Eddie Murphy to Johnny Depp starring as The Riddler in the upcoming "Batman" movie.
- Ron Livingston memorably broke-up with Sarah Jessica Parker's "Sex and the City" character on a Post-it note -- and in real-life he tied the knot.
- Heidi Klum is known for modeling Victoria's Secret lingerie, and now she's the new face of Ann Taylor.
- Despite its cult following, "Dollhouse" bites the dust.
November 04, 2009 Daily Link Roundup
- "The Hills" star Stephanie Pratt might have had one too many at Holly Montag's birthday and earned herself a DUI, but a rep for the 23-year-old tells GossipCop rumors about Pratt enrolling in rehab are "totally made up."
- Convicted felon Chris Brown is being rewarded for good behavior. Celebuzz claims the R&B star's album "Graffiti" will drop a week early.
- Rabbi Shmuley Boteach tells PopEater he only has time to advise Jon Gosselin, not his estranged wife Kate.
- "Dancing with the Stars" pro Cheryl Burke is in talks to play the role of an accused murderer, UsMagazine.com reports.
- Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner haven't admitted to a romance, but the new cover of OK Magazine declares the teens are in love.
- In a photo on RollingStone.com, Lady Gaga trades her usually skimpy costumes for a modest scarlet gown in her performance on "Gossip Girl."
November 03, 2009 Daily Link Roundup
- Please pass the pumpkin pie, Jay-Z! Beyoncé is hosting Thanksgiving this year with her own television special. In Touch Weekly reports the show (scheduled to air Nov. 26) will feature behind-the-scenes footage and performances from the superstar's concerts.
- Carrie Underwood mistook the liner notes of her new album for a love letter to her BF Mike Fisher. UsMagazine.com says the country star's album notes read, "You are such a wonderful person and have had such an amazing hand in the building of this album and in the growth of me as a person." Underwood added, "I love you so much!"
- Halle Berry's baby daddy is stepping out of the Oscar winner's shadow. The New York Post reports Gabriel Aubry is the new face of Louis Vuitton.
- Bye-bye long blonde curls and sequined mini dresses -- Taylor Swift is ready for a (temporary) new look! "I want to look nothing like myself," she told MTV News about her "Saturday Night Live" hosting gig this weekend.
- Heidi Klum is temporarily hanging up her Victoria's Secret angel wings, according to E! News. The mom of four will host the Victoria's Secret fashion show, instead of walking down the runway.
- Move over, witches of "Eastwick!" Perez Hilton claims a Janet Jackson TV special will replace the ABC series on Nov. 18.