Daily Link Roundup
December 16, 2009 Daily Link Roundup
- Friends say Billy Corgan is dating Jessica Simpson for attention.
- Speed racer! Justin Timberlake is lending his pretty face to Audi.
- Taylor Swift is the Supergirl of the music industry -- and the movies?!
- Kings of Leon toasts to being Band of the Year.
- AnnaLynne McCord is the latest starlet to emulate Marilyn Monroe.
December 15, 2009 Daily Link Roundup
- Zac Efron planned a Disney star-studded surprise party for girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens.
- Gimme more, Britney! The director's cut of Spears' "3" music video has leaked onto the web.
- The "punch" on "Jersey Shore" brought the cast together.
- He can run, but he can't hide! Robert Pattinson was spotted at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art with Emilie de Ravin on Tuesday.
- "The Brady Bunch's" Barry Williams claims his ex threatened to kill him.
- "True Blood's" Sookie Stackhouse has a new love interest who has appeared in "How I Met Your Mother" and "One Tree Hill."
December 11, 2009 Daily Link Roundup
- Rihanna says she isn't the same person since her "Pon de Replay" days.
- "Gossip Girl" hunk Chace Crawford admits that in high school he was more of a math star and an athlete than a theater geek.
- The men of "Glee" mirror Gene Kelly.
- Rapper Nelly is known for his bling, but robbers wanted his video games!
- Italian-American actress Alyssa Milano is "upset" by MTV's "Jersey Shore."
December 09, 2009 Daily Link Roundup
- Miley Cyrus is "really excited" about covering her "all-time" favorite '80s rock song.
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian already has a plan to drop her baby weight after her son's birth
- Holly Madison admits she is crushing on Paris Hilton's ex
- "Glee" may gain another Broadway beauty for the sing-song cast
- Tyler Perry mourns the loss of his "inspirational" mother
December 08, 2009 Daily Link Roundup
- "Meeting him was vampiric. He sucked my blood," actress Rachel Weisz tells MTV about Robert Pattinson.
- The Hollywood Hills burglaries continue, and Nicky Hilton is the latest target.
- Rihanna learns a "lesson" with new tattoo on her chest.
- Weezer cancels remaining 2009 tour dates after lead singer Rivers Cuomo survives bus crash.
- "Jersey Shore" crew receives death threats.
December 04, 2009 Daily Link Roundup
- It's another girl for "Away We Go" star Maya Rudolph and hubby Paul Thomas Anderson.
- Jake Gyllenhaal is a die-hard football fan... for life.
- Miley Cyrus can't legally get a tattoo in the states, but she did it anyway.
- Julia Roberts is the new global ambassadress for Lancôme.
- Eminem has a message for Adam Lambert, Clay Aiken and Lance Bass in a new track.
- She did Playboy and the big screen, now Pamela Anderson wants to be a pop star.
- Audrina Patridge hasn't had enough of "The Hills."
December 03, 2009 Daily Link Roundup
- He won over hearts as Jack Dawson in "Titanic" and now Leonardo DiCaprio will voice a different Jack for an upcoming cartoon.
- "Glee" cutie Cory Monteith finally admits he's on the market!
- Cookie Monster gets frisky with Tyra Banks.
- This year, Johnny Depp was named Sexiest Man Alive and one the decade's best entertainers.
- When asked, Blake Lively purred like a kitty-cat for Julianne Moore.
- John Travolta is a bald, bad guy with a badass bazooka in his new flick.
December 02, 2009 Daily Link Roundup
- She commits adultery in her new movie "Brothers," but Natalie Portman admits she was a goody-two-shoes when she was in school.
- Neil Patrick Harris hits the slopes for a good cause.
- "True Blood" adds a werewolf to the mix -- and an "Ugly Betty" hunk too.
- Another reality TV couple call it quits.
- From a plaid suit to a leather jacket, Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks good in whatever he wears.
- Audrina Patridge says her new show will be more "real" than "The Hills."