'Fifty Shades of Grey': 5 Reasons Jamie Dornan is the Perfect Christian
We don’t know if he’s good with a whip, and we haven’t seen him go “full Fassbender” yet, but we are already crushing big-time on Jamie Dornan -- aka “Fifty Shades of Grey’s” Christian Grey.Do you still need convincing? Here are five reasons you should get all hot and bothered over Hollywood’s new leading man…
1. Dornan’s a pro at rolling around in his underwear!
2. He puts male models everywhere to shame with his portfolio. Just watch!
3. The 31-year-old is fairytale material! He stars as Sherriff Graham, otherwise known as the Huntsman, in “Once Upon a Time.”
4. Unlike Charlie Hunnam, Dornan is causing an online droolfest. “Girls” star Lena Dunham summed up her infatuation on Twitter: “I'm a monstrous @JamieDornan1 fan. Wasn't allowed to be attracted to him on The Fall bc he played a sexmurderer. 50 Shades is my big chance!”
I'm a monstrous @JamieDornan1 fan. Wasn't allowed to be attracted to him on The Fall bc he played a sexmurderer. 50 Shades is my big chance!— Lena Dunham (@lenadunham) October 24, 2013
5. It is worth noting that he has an Irish accent (even if he doesn’t get to use it in the movie). This guy sounds sexy just talking about bacon cheeseburgers.