Bobbi Brown’s 5 Makeup Must-Haves
Makeup maven Bobbi Brown stopped by The Grove to give “Extra’s” Renee Bargh the lowdown on her five makeup must-haves for enhancing your natural beauty.
1. Concealer and foundation: Avoid dark circles by using a corrector under the eyes and always make sure foundation matches your skin tone so it disappears when you put it on.
2. Powder: When you are done with foundation and powder, it should look like you are not wearing any.
3. Color: Add a bit of bronzer to the apples of your cheeks, forehead, nose and chin.
4. Blush: I like to do a pop of brighter blush on the apple of the cheek. I think everyone looks pretty with a pink cheek.
5. Lips: The natural lip color is a great place to start when picking out a shade for your smackers.
Brown’s new book, “Pretty Powerful,” is in bookstores now.