'Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars': Celebrity and Pro Pairings Revealed
For the first time in "Dancing with the Stars" history, previous celebrity contestants will return to compete for the coveted mirrorball trophy. This morning on "Good Morning America," the Season 15 celebrity and professional pairings were announced.
Check out which couples were matched up for their second go-around!
- Kelly Monaco and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
Though 12 pairs were announced Monday morning, there is still one spot up for grabs.
Viewers have until August 24 at 12PM/PT to vote for either fashion commentator Carson Kressley, singer Sabrina Bryan or Disney star Kyle Massey as the 13th contestant. Go here to vote. The winner will be announced Monday, August 27 on "GMA."
"DWTS: All-Stars" begins September 24 at 8PM on ABC.