Gosselin Would Continue Reality TV Life
Kate Gosselin appeared on "Larry King Live" to talk about her failed marriage and "Jon and Kate Plus 8."
Jon Gosselin has been romantically linked to numerous women, but Kate says she isn't ready to begin dating again. "I'm lonely, but I'm very busy."
Earlier this month, police were called to the family home in Wernersville, Penna. "It was not this huge fight," she said. "It was just a thing where I wanted to be there with the kids as opposed to a babysitter. And he wasn't fond of that idea." Gosselin said she made a "local, routine police call" and did not call 911.
Despite constant media scrutiny and being followed by paparazzi, the mom of 8 told Larry King she plans to continue living her life on TV. "Myself and the kids will continue the show," Kate confessed, adding, "I signed my name to a contract and I am going to do my best to make that work as long as it is healthy and safe for myself and the kids."
Gosselin wouldn't speak for her estranged husband, but did say there will "possibly" be another season of "Jon and Kate Plus 8."
ABC has confirmed Gosselin will be subbing for Elisabeth Hasselbeck on "The View" on Sept. 14 and 15. Hasselbeck is on maternity leave after giving birth to her third child.